Many test takers are occasionally dissatisfied with their results. In such cases, they desire to seek a re-evaluation of the test. The question of whether or not a re-evaluation of their test is worthwhile is frequently debated.
Here we have outlined all you need to know about the CELPIP re-evaluation in this article which might help you to make an informed decision.
Within 6 weeks following the test date, you can apply for a re-evaluation of some components of your CELPIP Test. However, you should be aware that when submitting an application, you will be required to pay a re-evaluation cost.
The re-evaluation fee is determined by the components of your CELPIP test you want to re-evaluate.
You cannot cancel or amend a request for re-evaluation once it has been filed. You must first log in to your CELPIP Account before submitting a request for re-evaluation.
In 4-5 calendar days after the exam date, test takers can view their CELPIP Test scores online through their CELPIP Account. If you wish to re-evaluate your test after your results, keep the following things in mind:
1. Within six months of the test date, you can request a re-evaluation of some or all of the components of your CELPIP-General Test.
2. At the time of your application, you must pay a re-evaluation charge that is based on the parts of the test you want re-evaluated.
3. The re-evaluation cost for any component that has been re-evaluated will be returned if the CELPIP-General level changes. Please keep in mind that each component of the test can only be re-evaluated once.
4. Requests for re-evaluation are final sales and cannot be cancelled once they have been submitted.
5. Test takers who request a re-evaluation of their test results will receive notification of the re-results evaluation’s within one to two weeks of submitting their request and paying the re-evaluation cost.
6. Because the Listening and Reading components are machine scored, requesting a re-evaluation is unlikely to result in a change in your scores.