In Which Countries Is CELPIP Available?
The CELPIP Test is the most widely used English language test in Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) accepts it as proof of English language proficiency for permanent residence status and citizenship in Canada.
CELPIP is now available in seven countries across the globe. You can take your exam in any one of the countries listed below:
2. United States of America
3. China (Hong Kong)
Additional Important Information
1. An additional mock test will be available in your CELPIP account once you have registered for the test.
2. An extra fee may be charged to postpone the test date.
3. Latecomers will be denied admission and will not be permitted to take the test. Arrive 45 minutes early for your test.
4. If you have an emergency and are unable to take the test, please contact Paragon immediately.
5. If you have a disability or other special circumstance that may necessitate special accommodations, please complete the Special Accommodations Request Form and submit it to Paragon at least two months before the CELPIP Test date.
6. Please contact the Paragon office by email to submit a formal request to alter the registration details (i.e. name, date of birth). Please keep in mind that the name and date of birth you give for your CELPIP Test registration must match the ID you bring on test day exactly.