CELPIP and Covid Updates
During these uncertain times and the dawn of covid, taking the exam that is a step towards your goal can be distressing.
Paragon is dedicated to the health and safety of its test takers, workers, and test centre staff.
This includes the following:
- Additional hygienic procedures for cleaning the test lab and its equipment
- Personal masks must be worn during all test sessions for the duration of the test.
Your Test Session Will Be Transferred
You can now move your test sittings in your account for free to accommodate test takers affected by precautionary COVID-19 test centre closures. The following steps can help:
- Go to your CELPIP account and log in.
- Select “Actions” from the drop-down menu under “Upcoming test,” then “Transfer to a different sitting.” You will then be able to change the date, time, and place of your test.
- Complete the transfer by following all of the prompts and clicking “Place Order.”
Temporary and permanent residents, as well as applicants, who are affected by COVID-19, have had their deadlines extended by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
To combat the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Prime Minister Justin Trudeau proposed travel restrictions to Canada. Health officials also issued guidelines and restrictions that limit our capacity to handle applications in a usual manner. Learn about the effects of these limits on immigration, refugees, citizenship, and passport applications.
The Canadian Public Health Agency has provided a number of guidelines to assist you in properly preparing for COVID-19. Please be aware of any local travel limitations if you plan to travel for your test. Some nations have blocked their borders or imposed a 14-day self-isolation requirement for visitors. The government reserves the right to deport you if you do not adhere to local travel regulations.