What to bring during the CELPIP Test?
One important question to be mindful of is what you should carry on the day of your CELPIP Test. Here are important things/ documents you need to carry on the day of your test.
1. Valid Photo Identification: You must bring the original, valid identification that you used to register for the test with you on test day, and you must produce it at check-in. You will not be allowed to take the exam if the identity document you bring with you on test day does not fulfill the following conditions, and you will not be able to transfer your test or receive a refund.
Test takers who fail to present acceptable identification at the check-in time will be denied access to the test and will not be entitled to a refund or transfer. It is recommended that if you registered for the CELPIP Test with a passport booklet, you do not send it away for any reason (extensions or visa renewals) before your planned test day. IDs that are NOT ACCEPTED (For All Test Types & Purposes) include the following:
- Test Confirmation Email: A test confirmation email will be sent to you once you’ve registered. Make sure you have a digital or printed copy of the email with you when you take the test. The following information will be included in the test confirmation email:
- Registration number – Your test registration number will be included in your test confirmation email.
- Your Name – Check the spelling of your name on the test confirmation email to make sure it matches what’s on your ID.
- Sitting information – Examine the testing center’s address as well as the test’s date and hour.
- Identification requirement – Information about what identification documents you are required to bring on test day.
Given the current pandemic situation, all exam takers will be required to wear face masks throughout test sessions. You must put on a mask when you arrive at the test center and keep it on during the test, including the Speaking section. A disposable mask or a fabric face covering can be brought. If you are not wearing a mask, test centers hold the right to reject entrance.
- You must arrive 45 MINUTES EARLY for your examination. Latecomers will not be admitted to the exam and will not be eligible for a refund or a transfer.
- Your test’s check-in window closes 15 minutes before the planned start time. You will not be admitted to the CELPIP Test if you come after this time, and you will not be entitled to a refund or transfer.
- You must provide the same form of identification that you used to register for the test. You will not be permitted to take the test unless you have the appropriate identification.
- Before checking in, it’s a good idea to go to the restroom.
- Your photo ID will be scanned in its entirety.
- The only personal item allowed in the testing room is your identity. All additional items are prohibited in the testing room and must be stored in a personal belongings bag or locker at the testing center. Before being stowed, all electrical devices must be turned off. On test day, please do not bring any valuables. Paragon Testing Enterprises and the test center are not liable for any stolen or lost items.
- Your signature will be required.
- Your photograph will be taken. Your face must be fully visible in this photograph. Unless it is for religious or medical reasons, you will be requested to remove anything off your head. You may be denied entry to the test if you decline, and you will not be eligible for a refund or transfer if you do. Your score report will include the photograph taken.
- The test center reserves the right to ask you to leave the test if you show any probable symptoms, such as a cough, sneeze, runny nose, or fever, regardless of the severity or origin of the symptoms.
- You will be seated in the test room after you have been checked in. You are not permitted to leave your seat unattended once you have entered the testing room.